It is Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day again! On the 15th of each month, we gardeners with blogs share a few bloom photos from our gardens.
Here in the Mid-Atlantic USA (USDA zone 7) on the DC-MD border, we had a fairly mild winter and are now having an early spring.
I have a multitude of blooms, even the Lilacs are starting to bud up. With such a wealth of choices, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite daffodils in the collage above, Here is my list of everything that is in flower in my garden today:
– Viola and Pansies– Alyssum– Scilla
– Vinca groundcover– Hellebores
– Crocus– Grape Hyacinth (Muscari)
– Dutch Hyacinth– Daffodils
– PJM Rhododendrons
– Winter Jasmine (ending)
– Pieris japonica
– Saucer Magnolia tree ‘Jane’– Flowering Plum tree ‘Thundercloud’