The February 2020 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out now.
It is posted online at: https://issuu.com/washingtongardener/docs/feb20wgmag-final
Inside this issue:
- 17 Award-Winning Garden Photos
- Hakone Grass: A Multi-Season Stunner
- Meet Inspiring Agriculture Educator Lori Mayhew
- Create Instant Winter Cheer with Pre-Forced Bulbs
- What To Do in the Garden This Month
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- Expert Tips for Speeding Up Seed Germination
- and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the March 2020 issue are due by March 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm