Inside this issue:
· Plant Profile: Japanese Apricot (Prunus mume)
· Native Powerhouse Golden Ragwort (Packera aurea)
· Aster Yellows: Why Does My Flower Look Like That?
· Solutions for Ecologically Sustainable Landscapes
· 12 Easy-from-Seed Bird Favorites
· What To Do in the Garden This Month
· Celebrating the Diverse Ways African Americans Engage in Nature
· Gardening CSI: When Should You Call in a Professional?
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the April 2020 issue are due by April 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm
Help Us Stay Out of Spam Folders!
The following things will help Washington Gardener avoid your spam folder.
~ Add [email protected] to your address/contact list.
~Mark as “not spam” or “never block sender” if found in your spam folder.